LETS CREATE A SOCCER TEAM PS2 BLOG - BWTMONLINE VIDEO BLOG PAGE

WELCOME TO THE BWTMONLINE BLOGGER PAGE - ALL THE NEWS, SPORTS, ENTERTAINMENT, EXCLUSIVES . HEALTH AND LIFE STYLE , GAMING VIDEOS ON THIS PAGE

Breaking

Monday 26 September 2011

LETS CREATE A SOCCER TEAM PS2 BLOG



Lets create a soccer team ps2 Unofficial facebook group!!!





I have decided to do a quick blog to promote a football game on ps2 which I keep returning to called "Let's create a soccer team" Its available on ps2. Before you start calling me retro.. I am a massive fan of Football manager and currently finished winning the premiership with Arsenal. Yes, the gunners whom at this time have finally won a game 3-0 against Bolton.
When I do get fustrated with FM I turn to let's create a soccer team. I have won the premier league, the champions league and the super cup but yet to get to no1 in the world. Have once bought a super stadium and now back on the game again.
I think its a great game and there are more and more people coming back to the game and I would love to hear other people's thoughts and opinions on the game. Great to hear new tips and other people's managerial journey. Usually I talk about cricket but when I am finished coaching I play my football management games and not any cricket ones... lol..

I have also created a facebook group with the link below so.. please join in. 




https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lets-Make-A-Soccer-Team/187105847986662?sk=page_getting_started



No comments:

Post a Comment