Ingram Jones Boxing Coach at Body Image Grenada with Heavyweight Marnius... - BWTMONLINE VIDEO BLOG PAGE

WELCOME TO THE BWTMONLINE BLOGGER PAGE - ALL THE NEWS, SPORTS, ENTERTAINMENT, EXCLUSIVES . HEALTH AND LIFE STYLE , GAMING VIDEOS ON THIS PAGE

Breaking

Monday 16 March 2015

Ingram Jones Boxing Coach at Body Image Grenada with Heavyweight Marnius...




  While I was living in Grenada, a friend asked for me to take a look at his son, this was the first time I had met him. Now bear in mind, I am not a full time boxing coach, nor a part time boxing coach. I did for a while work with some professional heavyweights in the UK and had a very good pro coach while I was focusing on my own career at the time until illness put an end to my own personal boxing career. Marnius Coutain is a heavyweight boxer from Trindad and he had come to visit family at the time via the boat and we had just under an hour as he was going back.
Do you have any further tips for this young fighter who is doing very well in Trinidad?

 The follow up from this training session is that a lot of the mistakes he was making were now visible in boxing matches and after the shoulder injury would clear up. Marnius would be working on them.
Many Thanks to Shane Joseph of Body Image for allowing us to use his Gym in Grand Anse, Grenada.



No comments:

Post a Comment