HELP RIDDICK BOWE STAY IN HIS HOME - GO FUND ME FUNDRAISER - BWTMONLINE VIDEO BLOG PAGE

WELCOME TO THE BWTMONLINE BLOGGER PAGE - ALL THE NEWS, SPORTS, ENTERTAINMENT, EXCLUSIVES . HEALTH AND LIFE STYLE , GAMING VIDEOS ON THIS PAGE

Breaking

Friday 8 December 2017

HELP RIDDICK BOWE STAY IN HIS HOME - GO FUND ME FUNDRAISER



PERSONAL MESSAGE FROM FORMER UNDISPUTED HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION RIDDICK BOWE TAKEN FROM GOFUNDME PAGE: https://www.gofundme.com/thechampisback IM riddick "big daddy bowe" 2 time heavey weight champion of the WORLD.....i have the empicable record of 45 wins and 1 loss majority of my wins were by K.O.. i also represented america in the olympics and i am a former marine,and at one time in my life i had 40 million dollars cash ..but with a good heart comes people to take advantage...and over the years ive been swindled robbed and used by the people who i thought loved me the most including my friends and family... and at the end of it all i barley get a call and there is no one to provide for my wife and children but ME..... i am in a rock in a hard place..(and i need help) this is one of my last options to keep or get another home for my family... i have given millions of dollars to the people i care about ...but to YOU the AMERICAN PEOPLE i have gave you my heart sweat and tears..i have dedicated my life to become a champion .... Now i need YOUR help for christmas i do not want to lose my home.. and have to explain to my daughter who admires the ground i stand on..that her father who was a champion has no idea where to go.... this Would break my heart donating to me would mean the World to my family and help me stay afloat { *i also am willing to sign pics and send them to u for any donation over 50$} {*Any donation over 100 dollars i will send signed pic and (PERSONALLY call you and thank you for the help i will contact asap when i get donation!!!} {BOXING GYM SPECIAL!!!!!!!!} (florida gyms only) {{{{FOR THE GYMS THAT DONATE 1000 DOLLARS I WILL MAKE A 1 HOUR APPERANCE AT YOUR GYM ...SIGN AUTOGRAPHS , TAKE PICS AND SHOW YOU GUYS A GOOD TIME }}}}} if intersted please contact Executivemalikmoore@yahoo.com befor making donation set a date then DONATE!!!!!!! i am in a desperate postion and i know theres people out there who love me enough to throw some pennys at the old champ... sincerly Riddick 'big daddy' Bowe

No comments:

Post a Comment